A Girl called Annie

"but you can call me whatever you want..."

January 05, 2005

Sense Field

Turn out the light...
Just say goodnight....to yourself,
May I remind you...when you find you, you're alone is when you've got to be strong.
Cause that;s when they call you, in the night...
He's got your picture in his mind...he's got your number in his pocket....
at his disposal..anytime.


Is it really true? Could you save yourself for someone who... loves you for you?
So many time we just give it away...to someone you met in a bar...or the back of a car.
And for a moment you felt important....but not in your heart.

I want to learn, how you save yourself for someone who, loves you for you.
So many times we just give it away to someone who, couldn't even remember your name. Could you save yourself for someone who, loves you for you, loves me for me?

Give it away to someone....who will cherish your name.


These are some of the lyrics from one of my favourite songs of all time. The band is called "Sense Field" and this particular song is titled "Save Yourself". The first time I heard this song...I could understand the lyrics so clearly...and they nearly made me cry. The tune will make you want to be a better person. Try and find this song...download it...you'll know what I mean.

xoxo - annie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home