A Girl called Annie

"but you can call me whatever you want..."

December 03, 2005

Animotion
You are an obsession. I cannot sleep. I am your possession. Unopened at your feet. There's no balance, no equality. Be still. I will not accept defeat, I will have you. Yes, I will have you. I will find a way and I will have you. Like a butterfly, a wild butterly, I will collect you and capture you.
You are an obsession. You're my obsession. Who do you want me to be? To make you sleep with me ...
I feed you I drink you. My day and my night I need you I need you. By sun or candlelight, you protest. You want to leave. Stay Oh, there's no alternative.
Your face appears again I see the beauty there But I see danger Stranger beware A circumstance In your naked dreams. Your affection is not what it seems...
My fantasy has turned to madness and all my goodness has turned to badness. My need to possess you has consumed my soul. My life is trembling, I have no control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home