A Girl called Annie

"but you can call me whatever you want..."

May 10, 2006

Maybe Tomorrow...

I've been down andI'm wondering why
These little black clouds keep walking around with me
It wastes time and I'd rather be high
Think I'll walk me outsideAnd buy a rainbow smile but be free, they're all free
So maybe tomorrowI'll find my way home
I look around at a beautiful life, been the upperside of down, been the inside of out
But we breathe, we breathe
I wanna breeze and an open mind
I wanna swim in the ocean
Wanna take my time for me
All me

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Man do I love Mr. Kelly Jones. Why are Stereophonics so good? I don't know. They just are. Remember the wicked concert annie? Fuck it was great.

Love Poonie roonie 2

10:16 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

hey sarah!

i knew you'd be the one (and only) to respond to this email. yeah, ian and i recently watched Wicker Park (which I believe either belongs to you or Wilson - and we still have it). This song was obviously in it and I've listened to a lot of Stereophonics recently too.

And yes, that concert was wicked! Good times! Could you believe they performed right here, on my street? Like 2 blocks from my house? Who would have known?

Hugs,
Annie!

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home