A Girl called Annie

"but you can call me whatever you want..."

September 09, 2006

Right Where You Want Me

there is something about me that you should know.
i've never felt that need to lose control, always held on back and played it slow but not this time.
baby don't be gentle, i can handle a little pain.

take me on a journey, i've been thinking lately i could use a little time alone with you.
crazy. lets do something maybe.
please dont take your time, you got me right where you want me.

i'm gonna let you have your way with me. when you move like that its hard to breathe.
i never thought it could be like this but i was wrong.
can't explain it how you swept me off my feet unexectedly. instant motion trying to keep my body still.
i can hardly stand the thrill.

you got me right where you want me...

(lyrics: jesse mccartney)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna,
This is your oousin Fred. I emailed you at your uwostudent at hotmail address. I need your mailing address to send you an invite.

7:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like your blog and your attitude about things.

3:25 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

hey freddy!

i've tried emailing you in the past...but it doesn't seem like your hotmail account is active. i'm going to email steve my mailing address and he'll forward you the address. my uwostudent account is working just fine, you may just have it wrong or something.

the wedding is like less than 2 months away!!!!!! YAY!

hugs,
annie!

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home