A Girl called Annie

"but you can call me whatever you want..."

September 21, 2005

Now, I've had the time of my life. No I never felt like this before.
Yes I swear it's the truth....and I owe it all to you.
I've been waiting for so long, now I've finally found someone to stand by me.
We saw the writing on the wall as we felt this magical fantasy.
Now with passion in our eyes there's no way we could disguise it secretly.
So we take each other's hand 'cause we seem to understand the urgency...
just remember you're the one thing I can't get enough of.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey poon!

memories of yoiu throwing winnie the pooh up in the air sitting at your desk. remember??!??! hahahah. i remember and i have the pictuer to proove it. Awww. that song rocks. miss ya loads babe!

xoxox
luv
the one and ONLY poon2

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww.. I've had the time of my life too baby!... oh wait.. this is a song? I mean um.. er....... awwkward..... ok.. so what about those gas prices eh?

10:38 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

haha baby ordo,

yes, this is all directed to you silly. it has definetely been the time of my life, thats for sure.

and sarah my poon roon, i totally remember that moment, hahahaha.

xoxo
your annie!

12:26 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

hey blogger1272,

my boyfriend and i actually aren't looking for a penis enlarger, but thanks. if you wanna send us a site where we can win free condoms, that would be great. they can get really expensive when you're having lots of sex.

as well, is your penis that small?

10:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... Bess parental control All information about neurontin Seafood cooking school australia http://www.blackjack9.info/outdoor_kitchens_how_to.html

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home