A Girl called Annie

"but you can call me whatever you want..."

December 26, 2005

Deceptacon
Every day and night I can see your disco dick is sucking my heart out of my mind.
I'm outta time, I'm outta f*ckin' time.
I'm a gasoline gut with a vaseline mind but wanna disco? Wanna see me disco?
Let me hear you depoliticize my rhyme
One, two, three, four...you got what you been asking for.
You're so policy free and your fantasy wheels and everything you think and everything you feel is alright.
It's alright.
I take you home now, watch me get you hot. You're just a parrot when you're screaming and you're shouting "More crackers please, more crackers please"
You want what you want but you don't wanna be on your knees.
Who took the Bomp from the Bompalompalomp?
Who took the Ram from the Ramalamading dong?
Because I'm so bored that I'd be entertained even by a stupid f*ckin' linoleum floor.
Your lyrics are dumb like a linoleum floor.
I'll walk on it. I'll walk all over you.
Walk on it, walk on it, walking one, two

4 Comments:

Blogger gary j. introne said...

http://garyjin.blogspot.com

Ok. Ok. Please read my stuff. I'd like to hear something.

email njabate@aol.com

4:48 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

umm... :S

6:46 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Who the hell is that? and what do they want??!?!?!!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

hahaha...yeah seriously pooni!!!

creeeepy!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home