A Girl called Annie

"but you can call me whatever you want..."

May 26, 2006

Officially Accepted Into the Masters Program

I'm so excited to announce that I have been admitted to the MA program at York University!

Yay!!!!!

I will begin in September as a Part-time student so that I may continue to work at the clinic as well. I'm so excited, words cannot explain! Despite all my doubts while I was at Western, I cannot believe that I am here right now. Even though I was not accepted into U.of.T. (my school of choice) I can't help but say I'm a little relieved (for my own sake). I won't enjoy travelling to York a few times each week, and I will no doubt miss out on the beautiful campus that U.of.T. does, but since I'm only minutes away from U.of.T. here downtown, I might as well take advantage of their libraries, right?

I will attempt to find a professor that specializes in Children and Mental Health. My research interests are family law, developmental disorders in children, mental illness that affects the family system, etc.

I have officially accepted their offer today online, because my status was changed to: Admitted! My heart is still racing and I am just so excited! Anywho..I'm going for a swim right now!

I love the world right now!!!!!!!!

Cheers,
Annie!

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah and Bryan said...

Congrats! Anna,
I'm so happy and excited for you. It's wonderful that you have found something that you love to do. This is such great news!!!!

Luv ya,
Momes.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Good luck! Knock'em dead! Blow them away! Give it a 110%!

Alright, no more cliches.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Annie said...

aww thanks guys! i'm a little nervous, but i'm really looking forward to it!

hugs,
annie

5:34 PM  
Blogger Xtina said...

Hey, although i talk to u daily, i still gots to show my #1 chicka her due support! u go girl!!

xtina

2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home