A Girl called Annie

"but you can call me whatever you want..."

February 04, 2005

This has to stop.

A letter to you from me...

I'm tired of putting so much faith into you. I'm so tired all the time because I don't put enough faith into myself. I need to push you away for now...but you insist on stepping back yourself. Don't look at me with those eyes, and then take hold of my face...it just doesn't mean anything anymore. My heart no longer races whenever I hear your voice...instead, my heart drops into the pit of my stomach and I literally feel pain.

BOoo HOoo...I know thats what you're thinking.

I remember you and I taking a stroll that one summer night in Queens Park and I was making fun of you. I said that you were crazy and you talked too much. You turned to me and said "I've watched Forrest Gump too Annie. I can be that type of guy as well...believe me." For some reason that stuck with me. I dunno..its little things like that about you that always stayed with me. What scares me now is that I'm beginning to forget a lot of those things that made me fall for you...you've left me with nothing...but questions.

You used to call me princess (because you knew I hated it) and you'd open the door for me because you said it was romantic (that also drove me insane....but you knew I loved it). I wake up and your face is no longer what I see. Instead, I think about a million things in the morning before I think about you...but that just means that you're usually the last thing I think about when I fall asleep.

You're always going... going... gone! This has to stop. I can't do this anymore. I'm drained. I just can't stand by you anymore, hoping that maybe this time you'll stand by me long enough.

Please go away...get out of my head.

Please leave me alone...

leave me...

leave.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hello my Poonie Annie,

I know how hard this situation has been for you. If this is your decision then don't worry, Sarah will try and get your mind off things. We'll smoke up, drink some more, go out and just laugh our poonies off! You are moving back to Toronto soon, so anticipate that and don't try to forget about things you still know you want. You deserve the best. Things have to just get better right? Remember that I luv ya always! Always.

Sarah a.k.a. "li'l poon"

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... 93 jeep cherokee 180sean buy paxil Cruises affiliate program Msn pop up block safari roof rack Heel pain relief Generic ingredi22 4mg and diazepam 6 0mg Buy fioricet in mexico Environmental jobs and free fat lady sex Cat show today toy Watch beavis and butthead clips Tenuate pay with check

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home