A Girl called Annie

"but you can call me whatever you want..."

March 29, 2005


I'm in London, Ontario, while Andrew is...everywhere!
Yep..he's a lucky bastard...
So as most of you know, my best "greek" friend Andrew has moved to Manchester, England to study Law. He informed me like 2 weeks that he and some of his buddies were taking off to Paris...just cause! They left during the Spring break and spent some time in London, England, and then made their way to Paris. Lucky? Umm..yeah. I wish I could just wake up one day and plan a trip down to somewhere so beautiful for the weekend..or week..or whatever!!! Around here we can pack up and drive down to....Guelph??? Ohh, how about St. Thomas??? Anyways, I thought I'd share some of the beautiful pictures taken by Andrew while on his trip. I think these photos are lovely and they really remind me of the times we spent in Paris..ohhh so long ago. It looks like my parents will be spending their 25th anniversary in Paris before I travel there again. Even though France is fantastic, I thought I'd include some funny quotes about the French and France (since they've always been "against" war). Hehe!
"Going to war without France is like going duck hunting without your accordion."
Donald Rumsfeld, U.S. Secretary of Defense
"The French will only agree to go to war when we've proven we've found truffles in Iraq." Dennis Miller
"You know why the French don't want to bomb Saddam Hussein? Because he hates Americans, he loves mistresses and wears a beret. He is French, people."
Conan O'Brien
"France has neither winter nor summer nor morals. Apart from these drawbacks it is a fine country. France has usually been governed by prostitutes."
Mark Twain
"I just love the French. They taste like chicken!"
Hannibal Lecter
(one of my favourites!!!)
"We can stand here like the French, or we can do something about it."
Marge Simpson
"I don't know why people are surprised that France won't help us get Saddam out of Iraq. After all, France wouldn't help us get the Germans out of France!"
Jay Leno

2 Comments:

Blogger Annie said...

Now now kids! Greece says be kind!

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog! I also have a site about accordion free music
. You can check it out at accordion free music


Also, as a thank you for visiting my site, I'd like to tell you about a great site that is giving away a FREE DVD Camcorder! Just click the following link and enter your Zipcode to see if the promotion is available in your area!

FREE DVD Camcorder

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home