A Girl called Annie

"but you can call me whatever you want..."

March 04, 2005

Panic

Well...its crunch time soon.

I'm beginning to panic...

People are coming over to view my apartment daily now before we move out on April 30th. We're coming so close to the end. This is real...I'm going home...and I don't know what to feel.

I just feel like there is so much to do and I need to catch my breath. I need to vent and I need to calm down too. I guess all I really need is someone to say to me: "Annie...you're O.K.!"

Things will be okay. I know many of you are going through the same thing. You're graduating and you're scared...and excited and confused. I just want this to be over already. I want final exams to come and go. I want everything moved out of my apartment. I want a cup of coffee right now too..mmm.

I guess I just don't feel settled right now. I don't know where I'm going for grad. school yet...I still have to get my letters of reference...I still have to complete my damn courses!!! ugggh. I have to patch up those holes in the walls otherwise they're going to charge us like 5 million dollars!!!

London is no longer home....but all of you still are to me.

xoxo,
annie....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby, you're ok!
<3
take the leap outside of the london bubble, it's fun out here too.
-y

12:22 AM  
Blogger Annie said...

Yvonne oh how I've missed you! I can't believe that Sarah and I will be home soon, living like right around the corner from you girlie!!!

Rammikens! Don't envy me..just leave this city and come with me!!!! But I know you will eventually. hehe

love u,
annie!

12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. Cheap maternity clothes teens Acyclovir sideeffects Beauty cosmetics fragrances http://www.java-roulette.info Divorce graphs Womens petite swimsuits Flights to faro tokyo japan http://www.power-washers.info Hp 4550 color laser printer Bingo player Beautiful tight butts Mo lotto power ball 20 mazda ringtone

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home