A Girl called Annie

"but you can call me whatever you want..."

June 29, 2005

Currently:
Music:
Mr. Matt Taylor, I still have your lovely Chill Out c.d. and I do not think you are going to get it back from me, since we keep "forgetting" that I still have it every time we see each other (doot doo dooooo....). Anyways, yes, I have been listening to Matt's "Hard Kandi: Winter Chill" c.d. (disc 1). Songs on repeat are:
- "Whisper" by Slovo
- "Another Try" by Nova June
- "Naturally (Yearn Mix)" by KimBlee (this song is all about Ian)
- "Beautiful Crazy" by Space Raiders
- "The Girl Who Fell Through the Ice" by Aim; Kate Rogers
- "Sometimes Lonely" by Groove Armada and John Lee Hooker
- "Sunday, the day before my birthday" by Moby
Reading:
- Happiness (by Will Ferguson) - STILL!!!! (almost done, I just keep forgetting)
- I'm happy to say that I will be getting back into my philosophy readings very soon, since I am feeling very brain dead to be honest. I need some major stimulation, so I am going to start reading a book called "Emotion" by Dylan Evans (yes, I can just see some of you rolling your eyes right now).
Whereabouts:
- Work is dreadfully boring, except for 1-2 days during the week when my supervisor isn't really around all that often.
- I'll be heading to London this Thursday-Sunday for Canada Day Weekend.
- Working crazy hours starting July 4th. Oh the fun begins!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home