A Girl called Annie

"but you can call me whatever you want..."

January 04, 2006

All Moved In - Finally We're Here!


Well, Ian and I have finally moved into our fabulous new apartment!!!!

Thanks to Ian's friend Spence, who is the greatest because he helped us move in ALL of our stuff- and there was PLENTY!!! Thanks to my brother Jimmy, who helped Ian move all my crap in the morning while I was working!

I must say..this place is looking A-OKAY - meaning...just amazing! Its so cozy and I'm actually beginning to like the area. I'm only minutes away from the Eaton's Centre, and only 20-25 min. away from work! So its great! I look forward to coming home and spending the evening with Ian...I can only say that I'm loving him more and more each day (and I didn't think it was possible!!!). He is truly the most amazing roommate anyone can have (and I"m not saying this just cause he's the most amazing boyfriend either).

On New Years Eve, Ian's good friends Butler, Murphy and Topher came up to spend time with us! It was a chilled out New Years, however, lots of fun!

Today I started my first day on the new job. I basically had to read a million pages in these 2 manuals I received, but I did get to sit through during an SIT (sensory integration therapy) session and ask a lot of questions. I got off work today at 2:30 p.m. because we went through lunch, otherwise, I would have finished work at 3p.m. Its truly a nice change to be finished work so early, and since it only takes half an hour to get home (at the most), it leaves me with a lot of time to actually enjoy myself.

Alright, well that is the latest update from moi! Thanks to everyone who has sent their best wishes along to Ian and I....you guys mean a lot to us! Also, Sarah and I (along with Brandon and Ian) MAY be visiting London on January 28th. So all you London sluts...get ready to hang with the poons (and the poonie wannabees, aka Ian and Brandon).

Cheers!
Annie
xoxoxo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you more and more each day too baby... so far I've had alot of fun here too.. but you forgot to mention when YOUR friend's came up TOO... and your wonderful boyfriend cooked for all of them! ;) "It was a chilled out EVENING, however, lots of fun!" too

Sorry to all the non-sappy saps out there reading this, but I love you so much baby! I'm so happy we are finally here together and actually living our lives out 'together'! There's no one I'd rather be doing that with...

cya tonight my sweet
Ian xo

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home