A Girl called Annie

"but you can call me whatever you want..."

February 05, 2005

Being a philosopher, I have a problem for every solution.

Its true. I wish I wouldn't take as long to chew something before swallowing it. I wish I could look at things like I did when I was a child. I was inquisitive back then as well, however, I asked the questions and if just one answer could be given I was usually satisfied. Yes, my specialization is psychology, but ever since I began my combined degree in Psychology and Philosophy (cause I thought it would be "fun") I have never looked at things like the way I do now. Its every philosopher's curse...

Whats your problem?

Gotta solution?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... land rover freelander Zyrtec cold tolerance health and fitness

5:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home